To carry out concrete/kerb and tarmac repairs on an un-adopted road to a busy service area yard with movements of fork trucks, cars, pedestrians, articulated lorries, vans
- Mark out 14 areas approx 60 linear meters in total
- Mark out 4 road gullies
- Diamond saw concrete and asphalt and break out with 3 ton mini digger
- Dispose of all waste material into skips
- Prepare all areas with reinforcement, blinding sand, visqueen to receive concrete
- Brush finish and float all areas then protect for 7 days with road plates with site being fully operational
- Lift up sunken road gullies then tarmac around all areas including replacing all double yellow road markings
After the site meeting a programme of works were established to work around the busy service yard area so wagons were not marooned in situ. Steel plates were strategically placed after each working day and the works were protected by Chapter Eight barriers until fully cured then handed back to the client. This was a difficult job due to the amount of vehicles on a day to day basis coming to and from site.
See images below:
Find out more about our Planned Maintenance Services.
Call us today on 0333 1234450 or fill out the form on our contact page and we will get back to you.Contact Us