The building of a new print room within the warehouse with supporting structural steelwork, engineered timbers, new door openings through structural walls and external cladded walls
- Install structural steel beams into existing walls and existing structural columns
- Build up engineered timber walls and place engineered timber joists onto structure
- Two hour fire encasement of the building (walls, ceiling and roof)
- Plaster throughout ceiling and all walls
- Form structural 3 meter door opening to open the new print room into the existing print room including dust proof screen
- Cut out and form two van door openings through Kingspan Cladded wall, introduce supporting steelwork and fit quick action van doors
Some photographs of the work being carried out:
Due to the nature of the works and their design, this was a difficult project from the outset due to budget constraints for the works, the speed of the build to hand over. MSL and the architect worked closely to make sure all elements were taken into consideration to achieve all three requests. Dust screens had to be strategically placed due to the delicate nature of the printers that ran the whole site operation. The client and their H&S officers on site were highly delighted throughout the contract to achieve a first class job, delivered safely on time and in budget.
Find out more about our Planned Maintenance Services.
Call us today on 0333 1234450 or fill out the form on our contact page and we will get back to you.Contact Us