To refurb offices and warehouse space to three units on the same site whilst the client remained operational, the clients request was to change its existing cooperate colours to a new one more in line with its new focus.
- Strip out all offices and toilet blocks in three phases back to existing structure
- Re plaster, tile, new sanitary ware, toilet partitions and vanity units, ceilings, LED lighting, flooring throughout
- Remove and transport existing glass partitioning from another office in London and re position in the new offices at this site
- Replace all internal doors with new hardwood lipped laminate doors with new ironmongery
- Fit new kitchenettes to canteens
- Remove fire wall in warehouse at low level and re position existing metal steel staircase
- Wash/scrub existing concrete flooring to warehouses to receive high level racking to be installed by the client
Some photographs of the work:
Each phase was handed over for the client to occupy as per the programme, the works were challenging due to the client requesting new colour schemes for painting, tiling samples, flooring samples, ceiling samples, kitchen samples, laminate samples etc. as the works progressed, but working closely with the teams involved resolutions were in a timely manner to achieve the ultimate goals and hand over to everyone’s satisfaction.
Call us today on 0333 1234450 or fill out the form on our contact page and we will get back to you.Contact Us