Every three years MSL undergo their fire warden safety training. This took place in the MSL training room, with attendance from Lee Ainsley of Stallard Kane Associates, MSL’s Health & Safety advisors.
During the training members of staff covered the following:
- how to recognise the cause of fire
- the role of the fire marshal
- liaison with the fire service
- action on discovering a fire
- fire safety legislation
- the chemistry of fire
- common causes of fire
- fire safety precautions and prevention
- fire drills and evacuation
MSL are proud to keep our staff fully up to date with any legislation changes, and offering the best training possible to ensure we are fully aware of the processes we need to adhere to in the event of fire.
Designated members of staff undergo this type of training once every 3 years, so we are fully up to date until 2019 since completing the training.