Oulton Hall, Leeds played host to MSL’s biennial MSL Safepartner conference yesterday attended by members of the MSL Safepartner scheme and MSL clients.
The conference programme covered legislation updates, safety briefings, health & safety and the human cost of accidents;
- CDM Regulations – April 2015 & CDM Paperwork
- Injury at work and life aftewards
- RoSPA Fleetology
- Health and Safety impications of growing a small company to a larger multi-skilled company
Speakers during the day were from a wide range of industry specialists
- John Lacey – Vice President Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Dylan Skelhorn – Director of Safety Up
- Colin Knight & Elizabeth Ewens – RoSPA
The MSL Safepartner scheme is a member of SSIP – Safety Schemes in Procurement Forum and demonstrates MSL’s commitment to a strong health & safety ethos.