Stockton on Tees
To carry out the clients enabling works for the landlords main contractor to complete a major overhaul of the entrance façade over four phases
- Remove and re site all mechanical/electrical services ( high level lighting, high level display graphics, over door heaters, de tagger)
- Remove and re site all fire detection panels and break glass points including intruder alarm
- Take down and set aside all shop display fixture and fittings
- Liaise with the client, the clients landlord and the main contractor
- To produce a 2 meter sterile working area for the demolition of the existing shop front and prepare for installation of structural steel and glass frontage
- Reinstate and keep the store operational over the different phases of work until handover
Some photographs of the work:
Four phases of work over a 4 month period (duration on site 15 hour slots from the closing of the store Sunday 15.30hrs until 06.30hrs Monday).
The work required for each phase had to be completed in the allocated time slots so the store could re-open for business on the Monday morning following each completed phase. This took careful and detailed planning weeks in advance of each section of work given the number of different trades and internal high level access equipment that was required to execute. Each phase was started and completed as requested to the delight of the client and the landlord.
Find out more about our Planned Maintenance Services.