To carry out a new shop fit in the centre of Huddersfield. This consisted of the stripping out of walls and an old office followed by the install of a new kitchen, flooring, electrical services, suspended ceiling, slat walling, changing room and bespoke rails and rag pens with a central work station to the first floor. Due to the high street position of the store, delivery of materials to the site and removal of debris had to be carefully managed.
- Demolish internal walls then disposal of debris
- Install full electrical services and heating
- Install slat walling, suspended ceiling, lighting to shop floor
- Provide new kitchen
- Paint the full shop including first floor prep area
- Install bespoke rails and rag pens with central work station
Some photos of the works undertaken:
This was the first shop fit for this client who was delighted with the professionalism of the site management, innovative & cost effective approach and the quality of workmanship.
Find out more about our Planned Maintenance Services.